The Eye Works Optometry was established in 2007 by Dr. Craig Sultan, who has been in practice for over 30 years and remains on the cutting edge of eye care technology.
The Eye Works Optometry is unique in that we care. We care for each and every patient and we care about the quality experience you have with us and our team. From the time you walk in, to the time you leave us, we are committed to your health and well-being.
The Eyes Have It
Dr. Sultan and his team provide the experience, technology and instrumentation to accurately determine your visual status and ocular health. We are unique in that we ask for your trust. We encourage your participation, and we are invested in positive results for all your eye care needs.
Seeing is Believing
Our success has primarily come from word-of-mouth patient satisfaction. Plus our unique eye care technology, our professional team of opticians and our comfortable and casual setting. We care about the health of your eyes and how and what you SEE! PLUS . . . how you are SEEN!
We have nearly a thousand frames to select from!
Why See Us?
- We are open on Saturdays for your convenience – six days a week. Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 9am to 4pm
- We accept most vision plans, including VSP, and major medical plans for eye-related health issues
- Our office is located on Pearl Street, easily accessible with plenty of parking nearby
- Hundreds and hundreds of choices of unique fashion and designer eyewear, including sunglasses
- Outside prescriptions and walk-ins welcome
- Pre-testing with leading edge technical equipment
- Family & Children’s Vision Care