From Dr. Sultan & staff
Like many of our colleagues, patients, and friends, we have been concerned with how to manage our office and how to continue with our quality care of our patients during this crisis – COVID19.
We will be taking extra precautionary steps to protect staff and patients, therefore, we will adjust our schedule to ensure that we can practice responsibly yet continue our quality of care.
A list of the ongoing steps we are taking
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled in the last 14 days, or have had close contact with someone who has, or if you have a fever, cough, cold, allergies or other symptoms of acute respiratory distress. Please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- Please do not bring unessential people to an appointment.
- We will spread our patient schedule so that patients do not wait in our reception area.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands before and after their exam.
- If for any reason a patient has to wait for their exam, we may ask a patient to wait in their vehicle until notified their exam is ready.
- Disinfect all equipment in the morning and after each patient and end of day.
- Sanitize tables, door handles and all surfaces that can be touched including pens, every hour or more based on the daily schedule. Clean and disinfect the restrooms every hour or more as needed.
- Sanitize the retail area, administrative area, all offices and pretest room. This will be done when we open and prior to closing, and throughout the day between patients as needed.
- Trays for patient’s glasses will be disinfected before and after use.
- Sanitize all frames throughout the day and after any frames have been touched.
Please call us with any questions or concerns, and if you feel it is best for you or your family member to reschedule your appointment, feel free to do so.